SERVPRO of Rochester Offers Commercial Mitigation Services
SERVPRO of Rochester offers commercial fire and water mitigation services for Rochester and the surrounding communities.
SERVPRO of Rochester has IICRC trained and certified technicians ready to serve you, 24 hours a day, even holidays and weekends.
Water mitigation services:
- Scope: Our technicians will come out and scope the job which includes: speak with the manager or owner, walk through the affected areas, take moisture readings on the various materials in the area. There are penetrating and non-penetrating moisture readings that will be taken. Some of the materials you can expect to be checked are ceiling, walls, flooring, doors, and trim. Technicians will also take pre-mitigation photos, record the moisture readings and develop a plan on how to mitigate the job.
- Explain the process: The lead technician will go over the documents that require the owner or manager's signature. All papers will be given to you at the end of the job. The technician will also tell you what areas are affected and what will need to be done for proper mitigation according to industry and IICRC standards.
- Begin the mitigation process:Technicians will begin moving any items that need to be moved to ensure safety of your belongings and safe work area. If demolition is needed of ceilings or walls, this process will begin. When all the affected materials have been removed, technicians will place professional drying equipment in the various areas that need to be dried.
- Daily monitoring: Each day technicians will arrange a time to come out and take moisture readings and move or remove equipment as the affected materials dry to industry standards.
- Insurance: SERVPRO of Rochester works with all insurance companies and submits all necessary documents to the insurance company. The documents go through an audit process before the bill is paid.
It's our pleasure at SERVPRO of Rochester to help you in your time of water or fire mitigation services.