Is It Really A Biohazard?
SERVPRO of Rochester has received inquiries from people that find themselves dealing with a biohazard that needs cleaning up.
Some questions are:
- Isn't this just something I can use spray and clean up myself?
- It really doesn't take anything special to clean up right?
- Is it necessary to take all the precautions you are telling me you would take?
When you find yourself dealing with a biohazard, have confidence in calling SERVPRO of Rochester. We have mitigated these types of jobs frequently throughout the year. There isn't a certain time of year, rather year round and anytime a biohazard can occur.
What is a biohazard?
- sewage backup in your home
- human feces or fluids
- death, suicide, homicide
- accident scenes, vehicles, homes
When you call SERVPRO of Rochester we protect you, the customer, as well as our employees. We take the proper precaution setting up a containment area, wearing PPE, disposing of fluids, tissue, etc. following the proper guidelines and laws in terms of disposal.
At SERVPRO of Rochester we understand how fast your life can change and feel like things have turned upside down. We are here to help you during the time and through the process from beginning to end. Anytime of day or night. Holiday, weekend or weekday. Here to help.