SERVPRO of Rochester has a few tips to help you have your home ready for Spring.
- Check your gutters. Remove leaves, sticks and other debris.
- Check your sump pump to ensure that it is working.
- Walk around the perimeter of your home to check if the dirt and or grass is sloped away from your home.
- Check your air conditioner. Does it need to be cleaned out or serviced?
- If possible check your roof to see if you had any damage from the winter or recent hail we experienced.
- Change the batteries in your smoke detectors and then test each one.
SERVPRO of Rochester specializes in fire and water mitigation, trauma clean-up, graffiti removal and mold mitigation.
SERVPRO of Rochester stands ready to work with you in your time of need. We have IICRC technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Even holidays and weekends. 507-286-9170